How to Rock Crop Tops
One of the most exhilarating trends for summer 2014 is obviously crop tops. They are alluring, trendy, and exude a sex appeal that is simply magnetic. In the past crop tops typically meant that the trend setter was showing quite a bit of skin in the mid section, but in modern day this ideal has transformed. Now, you can rock a crop top at (almost) any age, size, and body shape by following our simple style guide.
Crop Tops For Summer: The Guide
- Start by pairing your crop tops with high wasted bottoms, this will ensure that only a sliver of skin is showing, keeping it classy.
- As always, spice up your outfit with some killer heels to give the illusion that you are thinner.
- Pairing your crop tops with a pencil skirt will instantly give you curves, while pairing it with a full skirt gives you an instantly smaller waist.
- Cop tops don’t need to be super short, baring the entire mid-drift section. Many designers are releasing pieces that are a more modest side, so take some time to shop around and find a length and pattern that works best for your figure.
- For a casual look, dress your crop down with shorts, for a night out, some dark skinny denim!
- Try a crop and bottom that match for even more fashionista power.
- Don’t forget about accessories! If you want to indulge in this trend, but are trying to tame your tummy, add a chunky belt for “extra support.”
- Lastly, don’t think that you need to leave this trend behind in the summer. There will be fall crop tops waiting for us right around the corner!
How do you rock your crop tops?
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed