Hairstyles For The Summer Heat
Hairstyles may vary depending on the current season. In the winter months we often see longer hairstyles which help to combat the cold temperatures and during summer we see more updos and shorter hair styles which are more fun and compatible with warm temperatures.
Here are a few summer hairstyles which are easy to do and are sure to keep you looking FAB this summer.
This hair style is probably the easiest to do and is perhaps the best hair style for an extremely hot day since all the hair will be pulled back in one and far away from your face.
1. Pull your hair into a loose ponytail, you may position as low are high as you would like. If a few strands are hanging don’t worry, it is a messy bun it is supposed to be MESSY.
2. Separate the hair in your ponytail into two sections (if you have shorter and you may want to achieve a fuller bun by adding a hair donut as seen in the picture above.). Tease the hair with a fine tooth comb, teasing the hair will add extra volume and prevent the bun from looking too neat.
3. Separate the teased hair into two sections and wrap hair into opposite direction. Wrap until your bun is properly shaped or wrap until you have covered the donut. Secure hair with bobby pins to keep the bun in place. Remember, if a few strands are hanging that is perfectly fine.
Beach waves are perfect for the summer; if you have natural wavy hair then achieving this hairstyle will be easy for you.
1. Shampoo and condition hair using products which will help to attain curls or waves
2. Towel dry hair. Using a volumizer spray or curl activator spray hair thoroughly and comb through.
3. Blow dry hair thoroughly and then part hair into small sections and curl with a curling wand. Curls should be loose.
4. Finger comb through the curls or use a wide tooth comb. Spray with oil sheen or holding spray to keep curls bouncy and intact.
This hairstyle fun and edgy, not only does it AMP up your look but it is also a hairstyle which will prevent you from sweating profusely due to all that hair in your face or on your neck and shoulders since most of your hair will be away from your face.
1. Part hair to the side which you prefer and braid the side with the least amount of hair.
2. Braid ibackwards towards the nape of the neck, do not braid all the way to the end of the hair only to the nape of the neck and then secure the end of the braid with bobby pins to prevent the hair braid from becoming undone.
3. Style the next side of the hair as desired, you may add spiral curls or you can pull hair into a side ponytail.
A slicked back hairstyle is usually best with longer length and this one way to wear long hair during the summer.
Kim Kardashian has been loving this look since recently.
1. using a flat iron straighten your any bone staright, getting rid of any curls, kinks or waves
2. Comb your entire hair backwards as if you were going to put in a low ponytail.
3. Add hair serum to make the hair shiny and glossy.
4. Apply your favourite edge control to the sides of the hair and brush each side of your hair flat. Add bobby pins to secure the sides. (Adding bobby pins is optional)
All these hairstyles are summer heat friendly and are easy to achieve if you follow the correct steps.
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed