How To Wear A Sheer Blouse
It seems as if the sheer blouse trend isn’t going out of style anytime soon and why should it? It is a very transitional and multi functional piece. The sheer blouse is a piece which every lady should have in their wardrobe; it is super affordable and fits every body type. You can dress it up, dress it down, throw it on over your swimsuit, throw it over a tube dress, you can do just do about ANYTHING with this sheer blouse.
Here are a few tips on styling a sheer blouse:
1. For a day at the office a sheer blouse can be paired with a pencil skirt and a pair of pumps, add a few pieces of jewelry to spruce up your outfit.
2. A sheer blouse can be paired with a pair of denim shorts for a casual look; this can be a day look or a night look. For a day look you may add a pair of flat sandals and for a night look you may pair with high heeled gladiator sandals which will definitely elevate your outfit to the next level.
3. A sheer blouse can also be paired with denim pants,this outfit is ideal for casual Fridays at the office. It is also very transitional since you can head straight to happy hour or catch a movie with the girls in this outfit.
4. Sheer blouses can also be used as a lightweight jacket,it goes perfectly with tube dresses. If you cannot withstand the sun rays shining on your back or shoulders then throw on a sheer blouse over your tube dress to protect your skin from the sun or if it is evening and your feeling a little chilly add a sheer blouse.
5. Sheer blouses can also be used as a cover up for swimsuits. If you aren’t comfortable baring it all on the beach; add a sheer blouse as a cover up or if you are attending a pool party and want to glam up your look a bit then a sheer blouse is perfect for the job. Add a pair of heels to your ensemble and you will definitely be turning heads.
A sheer blouse is a wardrobe essential. As you can see it can be styled in many different ways.
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed